Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Peacy

I didn’t actually walk out of my room without my shirt…
 
I piled on two very distinct necklaces that don’t really go together for a dramatic look…and to cover up my bare middle to keep it PG-13. 


These are absolutely my favorite pairs of shoes I’ve ever owned. Every time I put them on I feel sensuous—classy but dangerous, sexy not skanky. 


When I picked up this blazer and the price tag said $99.99 I decided that I would only be trying it on for fun… 


But then I slipped and totally fell for the slim, but not tight fit, the exaggerated shoulders without coming off as costumey, (I know…that’s not a real word!) and I remember even saying, “This is it. This is perfect.” Such a relief, you wouldn’t believe how far I’ve searched for the perfect black blazer to throw on over anything. In this case, just my skin. 


Now as I look at this picture, I realize that I’m wearing three of my favorite pieces in my entire wardrobe. 


Ah, they make me fuzzy like the inside of a peach.

ASB,
xoxxo

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! Your blog looks awesome! I love it! Glad you liked my post on HC and thanks for subscribing to my blog!

    -Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much...yours does too. My pleasure.
    How long have you had your blog?

    ASB,
    xoxxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...