Saturday, September 25, 2010

And I'm Not Usually A Prada Fan

I’m still not sure what they’re carrying…
I mean, can you get sexier than this single-sided thigh high curved split? Jet black, thin straps—so easy, comfortable, and free but it’ll make you look like you’re worth two billion. I think when you’ve mastered style, you’ve mastered how to look like you spent twelve hours getting ready when really it only took twelve minutes…
Wish I could see this from the back because I think the skin peeking out on the sides is the sexiest ever. It’s artful yet deviously sensual and not just sexy. All the shoes in this collection were (surprisingly) phenomenal.
P.S. I think this model (forgive me for not having her name fore you) is perfectly beautiful. 
I die for the minimalistic look of Prada’s S11 RTW collection. I’m not one for patterns or prints, but these (varying in size) stripes really is tempting.

For an industry which prides itself on being one step ahead of everything else, it seems as if the fashion industry is finally getting it. In Prada’s Spring 2010 ready-to-wear collection there were models who actually had subtle, graceful curves and ladylike meat on their bones like hips, calves and…arms! And did you peep the tattoos? I love that. As for the tatts and the more curvaceous models, this isn’t he first time I’ve seen them pop up on the runway, but since it seems like it won’t be just a trend…

In one day, out the other…

I thought now it was worthy to write about. Didn’t want to jinx anything (before)…




ASB,
xoxxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...