Saturday, October 30, 2010

33 Things Amber Loves

32 things Amber Loves

  1. My family. (Hi, Mommy, love you!!)
  2. Tattoos
  3. Trivia
  4. Six inch black platform stilettos
  5. Wearing men's jeans...their button fly and all
  6. Oversized boyfriend blazers
  7. Beyoncé
  8. Thigh high platform leather boots
  9. Playsuits and rompers
  10. Writing stories
  11. Reading interviews
  12. Pouring through magazines
  13. Oversized sunglasses
  14. When a man smells good
  15. Watching people
  16. Fluffy hotels
  17. Jet black eyeliner
  18. Detective stories
  19. Brown packages
  20. When people call me by my name
  21. Dancing up a sweat in heels
  22. Perfumes
  23. Having fun with myself
  24. White fluffy things 
  25. Taking photos Driving alone
  26. Going to new places...even if it's down the street
  27. Baked cheesy pasta 
  28. Backless chiffon gowns
  29. Breaking traditions, rules, records...
  30. Pina Coladas
  31. Lacey lingerie 
  32. Originality 
  33. When people tell me, "you can't do that!" Watch me 



5 GBP - dorothyperkins.com
75 GBP - brownsfashion.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...