Saturday, November 20, 2010

An Alternative


As universally flattering (and satisfying) as they are, I am not a fan of pencil skirts (or dresses).

I think they look classic, classy and elegant on most women, but they're just not for me.

I don't know if it's the constant riding up on my tummy that gets me the most or if it's the riding up my thighs from the bottom. I've got curvy thighs, undeniably results of three years of athletic running and lifting weights and too many squats, that unfortunately just don't work with skin-tightness! Also, I have dimples in the side of my hips, consequences of too many squats and lunges, that are highlighted by pencil skirts that I don't dig. Do you see how hard it is for us athletically built girls to be feminine without being pink?

Thus, I greatly value and fully embrace a great pair of tailored pants, skinny or straight-legged because wide-legged and flared makes me cringe. Currently lusting these by Chloe.
ASB,
xoxxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...