Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Lust Fest Continues...

Ah! Here are the six-inch Christian Louboutin black suede and leather gold rivet-embellished sandals I was lusting over in the 3.1 Phillip Lim Fall RTW collection last week!

These shoes exemplify what my stye for statement heels are. Pairing these haute runway shoes off is a challenge though. I would never wear them with a flashy LBD or cocktail dress—that's too cliche and predictable. I'd mix them with some much more casual.

Can you believe that these babies cost nearly $1,500! I would call it absurd, but there are people who would actually pay that much for it...
ASB,
xoxxo





3 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous shoes! I want a pair too! hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can, because there are plenty of ladies out there who love shoes that much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think some women are infatuated with what that coveted red sole means more so than the actual shoes, no?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...