Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Kim And I Have The Same Boots!

Kim Kardashian shooting the opening credits for KKTNY
I bought these same boots when I was in London in March of this year and since then I've only worn them maybe ten times. I was shopping with my sister and she bought them first. After I saw her with them I just had to have them. I was dying to find a pair of over-the-knee boots that I could actually afford and so I was smitten when I found these. So why can I count the number of times I've worn them? Well, the heels is probably about four and a half inches tall—not tall enough for me! I can't work with anything under five inches anymore. On top of that, i've realized that i prefer thigh high boots versus over-the-knee. They work on Kim because she's five inches short than me. Also, my major peeve with these boots is that when I walk more than fifty meters they start sagging over my knees and such. Gets really unbearably annoying.

But yeah, this is still cool.
ASB,
xoxxo

2 comments:

  1. Those are lovely shoes! That is too bad they didn't work out- hopefully you will find a pair that fits beautifully! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...